Israeli Regime Carries Out Overnight Strikes Across Southern Lebanon

The official National News Agency (NNA) said Israeli regime warplanes struck the town of Mansouri after 2 am local time, while a series of powerful explosions were also reported in the area, with blasts heard across several villages and towns in southern Lebanon.

Israeli regime forces also carried out explosions in the towns of Hadatha and al-Tiri in the Bint Jbeil district, according to the agency.

Meanwhile, Israeli warplanes conducted mock air raids over the city of Tyre and surrounding villages and towns overnight.

Separately, a series of the regime’s airstrikes targeted Ali al-Taher hill on the outskirts of Nabatieh al-Fawqa, as well as areas around Dabsha hill and Dawhat Kfar Remman.

The strikes were accompanied by Zionist artillery shelling targeting Ali al-Taher hill, NNA said.

The latest attacks come amid continuing tensions between Israel and Lebanon following the outbreak of a new round of hostilities on March 2.

The Israeli regime launched extensive attacks on Lebanon on March 2, saying they were aimed at civilian targets, while Hezbollah responded with attacks against Israel.

The escalation effectively shattered the ceasefire that had been in place since November 2024 and triggered renewed Israeli regime military operations across Lebanon.

Since then, US-led diplomatic efforts have sought to reach new security arrangements between Israel and Lebanon, including discussions on Israeli regime withdrawals, security along the border and areas where Hezbollah’s armed presence would be restricted.

Lebanon has demanded an end to Israeli regime attacks and the withdrawal of Israeli regime forces from Lebanese territory, while Israel has tied further withdrawals and security arrangements to steps aimed at preventing Hezbollah from maintaining a military presence near its border.