Israeli Forces Raid West Bank Town, Displace 15 Palestinians
- World news
- August, 17, 2026 - 14:22
Israeli regime forces stormed and searched several houses in Qabatiya and arrested a number of Palestinians during the raid, local sources said, without providing an exact figure.
Separately, Israeli regime forces demolished a two-story home in the village of Qalandiya, northwest of occupied East Al-Quds, claiming it had been built without a permit, the Al-Quds Governorate said.
The demolition displaced two Palestinian families comprising 15 people, according to the governorate.
The raids and demolition are part of a broader campaign of incursions and arrests carried out by the Israeli regime across various parts of the occupied West Bank since Sunday night.
Since the start of the Israeli regime’s war on the Gaza Strip in October 2023, Israeli regime forces and occupiers have intensified attacks across the occupied West Bank, including East Al-Quds, killing more than 1,000 Palestinians, according to Palestinian figures.